- Incarnational Presence
- Intentional Ethnic and Socioeconomic Diversity
- Holistic Transformation
- Heart and Mind
- Jesus as Leader, Focus, and Message
- Bridge Building and Partnerships
Most communities/churches in the Network are also associated with other denominations or networks. We believe that, especially for new church plants, affiliation with multiple networks is healthy.
What does joining involve? The basics include:
1. Formal and Informal Relationship: Our formal structures of relationship include a yearly global gathering and bi-monthly video conferences. But many of us are in numerous conversations outside of those times to encourage each other, collaborate on new initiatives, and more.
2. Strategic Collaboration: Most of the new plants are taken on by 2-3 current sites. Following God’s guidance, leaders visit cities together, collaborate in the development and funding process, and continue relationships outside of the formal structure noted above.
3. Financial Investment: We do not require sites to give a certain percentage. Rather, we trust in the maturity and Spirit-led direction of each site to actively adopt new plants as they come online.
The above reflect a “starfish,” multi-nucleated model of working together, rather than a “spider,” centralized way of engagement. If you would like more information about becoming a part of the Network, please contact us.